Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15, 2014

Have been too busy to keep up with my blog.  Had packing to do and we moved 11/22/13.  We sold the house in a week and half, cash sale, no inspection.   Is great to be back in TN and near the girls.  Christmas was wonderful with all the family except Daniel and Kat.  They came in on Jan 1-5.  Have looked a houses but tonight we decided to renovate the house Bob's Mom left to him.  Will take a lot but will be what we want when done.  Hardwood and ceramic tile floors, granite countertops, dishwasher, new stove,  big closet on back sun room, new window coverings.  Will then buy a new bedroom suite.

Have  been on Etoposide pill chemo but yesterday the DR had me stop for a week.  My white blood counts are down. Hope I can eat some extra and gain some weight back.  Have had  a paracentisis twice and both times more than 6 liters drained off.  Of course due to the fluid I had no appetite and was losing weight.  I feel so much better with the fluid gone.

Want to get my sewing room set up so I can start sewing again.  Will have to work on that.
Until next time, so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment